Dish Removal Services, LLC (“DRS” or “we” or “us”), 612 N 38th St, Philadelphia, PA 19111, +1 (267) 341-7261, is the facilitator of satellite dish and antenna removal services (the “Services”) between you (“You” or “Customer”) and our local sub-contractor (herein after “Authorized Partner”). In the state of Pennsylvania, DRS takes responsibility for services performed under this Plan. The terms and conditions of our services (“Agreement”) are, and you as our Customer understand and agree as follows:
1. Customer's Promises and Assurances: to order to keep this Plan in force, You promise and assure:
a) full cooperation with DRS customer service agents and authorized service providers during diagnosis and deinstallation of the Covered Product;
b) to provide a non-threatening and safe environment for servicing;
c) to not mislead, defraud, or make any misrepresentation to DRS technicians and authorized service providers;
d) to not falsify any related documents or records; DRS Protection Plan Terms And Conditions
e) to fully disclose all relevant information and fully cooperate with DRS, its agents or service providers to troubleshoot the Product.
f) On-site service provided by an authorized DRS service technician: If DRS dispatches a service technician to Your home, and DRS determines, in its sole discretion, the problem is not covered under this Plan, You will be responsible for the cost of those deinstallation requests.
g) Compliance with Applicable Building Codes and Ordinances: It is Your responsibility to ensure compliance with all applicable building codes, zoning ordinances, covenants, conditions, and restrictions related to services provided under this Plan, to pay any fees or other charges, and to obtain any permits or authorizations necessary for services provided under this Plan (collectively “Legal Requirements”).
h) Location and Availability of Service or Repair: Service will be provided at a designated DRS service facility during normal working hours and work week of the product service facility.
l) This Plan is nontransferable the following arbitration provision applies ONLY in the state of Pennsylvania. As used in this Provision, "You" and "Your" mean the person or persons named in this Plan, and all of his/her heirs, survivors, assigns and representatives. "We" and "Us" shall mean the "Obligor" identified above and shall be deemed to include all of its agents, affiliates, successors and assigns, and any retailer or distributor of its products, and all of the dealers, licensees, and employees or any or the foregoing entities. Any and all claims, disputes, or controversies of any nature whatsoever (whether in contract, tort or otherwise, including statutory, common law, fraud (whether by misrepresentation or by omission) or other intentional tort, property. or equitable claims) arising out of, relating to, or in connection with (I) this Plan or any prior Plan, and the purchase thereof; and (2) the validity. In the event you do not receive satisfaction under this Plan you may contact the address stated above. If DRS fails to perform service within sixty (60) days after your payment, you will be refunded the full purchase price of the Plan. Cancellation -In the event you or DRS cancels the Plan, DRS will mail a written notice to you, at your last known address at least five (5) days prior to cancellation, which shall state the Plan date of cancellation and the reason for cancellation. However, prior notice of cancellation is not required if the reason for cancellation is nonpayment of the Plan price, a material misrepresentation by you relating to the Covered Product or its use. Notice - If You have complaints or questions regarding this Protection Plan. You may contact Dish Removal Services LLC, 612 N 38th St, Philadelphia, PA 19111, telephone number +1 (267) 341-7261.
2. When quoting our Services to you we rely on your description and location of the satellite dish or antenna. If the satellite dish or antenna is larger than described or if the location of the satellite dish or antenna is located more than 40 feet above ground level or is not reachable by ladder then additional charges will apply. We will discuss these additional charges with you prior to proceeding with the Services. Should you choose not to proceed with the additional charges you will be given a full refund. The details of our Services and the prices thereof are confirmed to you via email.
3. Our Authorized Partner, while at your location, will perform our standard scope of work in a first-class manner following industry best practices as follows:
- Authorized Partner will provide their own transportation to and from your location.
- Authorized Partner will remove the satellite dish or antenna from all mounting brackets and supports. Mounting brackets and supports penetrating Customer's roof WILL NOT BE REMOVED and will be left in place. Mounting brackets and supports attached to any wood facades or siding will be removed.
- Authorized Partner will remove all coaxial cabling from the exterior of the building from the point where the cabling enters the building back to the dish or antenna. Authorized Partner will not remove any interior cabling.
- Authorized Partner will patch any and all holes created by the removal of the dish, antenna, or coaxial cable with a commercial grade poly-urethane exterior caulk rated for appropriate weather conditions in the area to accomplish a functional patch of any holes.
- Authorized Partner will transport and recycle/dispose of the satellite dish, antenna, coaxial cabling and any other material in accordance with all applicable local, state, and federal environmental and regulatory regulations.
4. Commercial grade poly-urethane exterior caulk used to seal holes, but the surface WILL NOT be painted, may be visible, and may not match other surfaces.
5. Additional work beyond the stated scope of work above is not provided, including but not limited to: removal of mounting brackets from a roof, interior wiring removal, digging up of any ground-mounted posts or placement of new roofing shingles or tiles.
6. Neither Dish Removal Services, LLC, nor our Authorized Partner, performed the original installation and, as such, are not responsible for any improper or extraordinary methods used during the original installation of the satellite dish or antenna.
7. Any original roof warranties may have been voided when the satellite dish or antenna was installed.
8. You are the property owner, or have permission from the Landlord, Property Manager, or Owner for us to perform the Services.
9. Authorized Partner is an independent contractor of DRS not an employee, partner, or agent.
10. All Authorized Partners are duly licensed, bonded, and/or insured as required by the local jurisdiction.
11. You may cancel your order with DRS at no cost only if the cancellation request is submitted within 24 hours of placing the order. Cancellation requests after 24 hours will incur a cancellation fee of 30% of the quoted cost to cover the administrative and scheduling expenses incurred by DRS.
12. The State of Pennsylvania shall govern the terms of this Agreement and any disputes shall be venued in and under the jurisdiction of the Courts of Philadelphia County, PA.
13. At DRS we stand behind our work and your satisfaction is guaranteed. If within 15 days of the date of your service you are not 100% satisfied with the work our Authorized Partner has done for you please contact us at +1 (267) 341-7261 and we’ll schedule a second appointment to achieve your satisfaction.